‌ ‍ ‎ ‏

7 times IVP Champions and 8 times POL-ITE Champions
Hi guys as I've announced after training on wednesday, I'm planing on bringing in cheap, good, VERY stretchable and dri-fit shorts for everyone. Length is almost close to knee length, for only $10!!!! so those of you who are interested please let me know so I can arrange the shorts to be brought in. Sizes are S, M, L and XL(?). I'm currently wearing M size. Currently for what I know is there are 4 design/colour. 1.Dark Grey close to black solid colour. 2. Bright Pink design 3. Very Light Blue design 4.Green Camo design. If your interested please let me know via email -> lohbiao7@gmail.com. with the tittle I WANT THOSE DIRT CHEAP SHORTS!!!

and

CLIMB AND RUN please go and JOIN. ADC have been very supportive durning events and its time to support them by joining the event!!!! You can still register on the spot tomorrow 21st Saturday! Take it as a challenge! you will never regret it! Join as a team of 2 each running 1 round or solo your way thru and complete 2 rounds!


Comments

Popular Posts