‌ ‍ ‎ ‏

7 times IVP Champions and 8 times POL-ITE Champions

Chinese New Year Gathering!

Happy Chinese New Year!!

As usual, I will be inviting my friends over to my place on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year (Monday, 15/02/2010) to just sit around and catch up with each other!

For those that we do not meet up often, it is a very good chance to see each other again!

I understand that it is 2nd day of CNY and some of you may still be visiting relatives so it will be a 6pm till late event. Last year we stayed up gambling till next morning, having the gamble of our lives.

In between, mahjong, blackjack, poker, dice, you name it, I have it!

Things to bring: MONEY!! $$$$!!

Please email me if you are coming! =)

ho_zhi_hao@hotmail.com


HUAT AR!!

Cheers,
Benjamin Ho

Comments

Popular Posts