‌ ‍ ‎ ‏

7 times IVP Champions and 8 times POL-ITE Champions

Low turn out

I am very disappointed with the recent low turnout of NYP Ultimate players, especially the senior players.

Yes I know it the holidays and everyone should be enjoying themselves. However, this period of time is when the seniors should be concentrating on the juniors, helping them with their skills and fitness. Juniors, this is the time to catch up with your lack of skills and fitness.

There are only a handful of seniors at training nowadays that I find it almost pointless to head down for trainings. If you do not want me to coach anymore, tell me straight and I would not waste my time heading down to training. Having said that, I do see the same few seniors, always there be it injured or not. This is the true NYP Ultimate spirit. Some of the days, I see more NYP grads than seniors.

For the next upcoming tournaments, I WILL ONLY SELECT PLAYERS THAT TURN UP FOR ALL TRAININGS. NO MORE GIVING CHANCES. YOU HAVE TO EARN YOUR SLOT ON THE TEAM. NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE GOOD, YOU ARE IN THE TEAM. NEVER!

SENIORS that are guilty, you know who you are!

Juniors, you are already lagging behind in terms of skill and if you think that you can come back anytime and make it, YOU ARE WRONG! Who are you to think that way?! Who are you to think that you are good enough to survive?! Having seen so many GUYS not turn up for training after Tuesday make me think that our guys are weakings who can't take hardship. ALL GIRLS turn up for the Wednesday training and went thru even harder training, not complaining. CALL YOURSELF A MALE.

I want to see more motivated juniors coming for training, eager to learn and prove yourself. Its not a matter of whether you can make it or not but whether you WANT to make it or not.


NYP Ultimate, time to buck up and move ahead!

.24.

Comments

Popular Posts