‌ ‍ ‎ ‏

7 times IVP Champions and 8 times POL-ITE Champions

Training (24/09/2008)

Hi all,

I am sure 80% of you are aching somewhere around your body! =)

Anyway training started proper once again on 24/09/2008. Just to recap what we have done.

1) Warm up was led by Coach Wee Kwan. A mixture of warm up run and some light PT was done.

2) Go to drill was next. For more details abt it, ask those that were there. I am sure they will let you know how memorable it was. =)

3) Basic Throw Assessment. Players threw at 3 different distances and were assessed by Senior and Coaches.

4) "Dog-&-Bone". Another memorable drill. =)

5) PT session.

It may seem like an easy session to those that are not present but rest assured, it is not. You can just ask those that were there and they will tell you likewise. I, myself even got tired of blowing the whistle.

The main focus of the training was mainly on mental and also physical. As shown during training, mentally, almost all are still lacking. Physically, no difference. Hence, more work have to be done!

As promised, the dummy proof format to report to Alex @ 91993001:

Unable to attend training

Hi Alex, I am *NAME + SURNAME*. I am unable to attend training on *Date of Training* as *Reason to be stated*. Thank you.
Example
Hi Alex, I am Benjamin Ho. I am unable to attend training on 24/09/2008 as I am having exams on 25/09/2008. Thank you.

Late for training
Hi Alex, I am *NAME + SURNAME*. I will be late for training on *Date of Training* as *Reason to be stated* and *estimated time to reach training*. Thank you.

Example

Hi Alex, I am Benjamin Ho. I will be late for training on 24/09/2008 as I am having night class and will reach by 1830pm. Thank you.

Failure to do so, your name will be removed from the weekly stats list and stats will not be done for you. However, I am not so unreasonable as to not allow you to return to the list. 24 suicides will be enough for you to get back on the list. Conditions are:

1) You can do it over a period of time, as long as you want.
2) Suicides do not include those that are given during trainings or as punishments.
3) All 24 suicides must be done in my view, under the timing of 1:45mins.
4) Before you start any of the 24 suicides, pls notify me, if not it would not be valid.
5) Only when all 24 suicides are done, your name will be back on the stats list.

Cheers,
Benjamin Ho

Comments

Popular Posts