‌ ‍ ‎ ‏

7 times IVP Champions and 8 times POL-ITE Champions

Voting of Team NYP for IVP 2009

Hi all,

I have set up a doodle voting and hence, would want ALL NYP Players to vote.

Please select the team that deserve to be in for IVP 2009.

Please note that only myself will have access to this poll and that it is a closed poll.

Hence, don't worry. Just vote for the team that you think deserve to play in IVP 2009. Do not select players just because they are seniors.

CHOOSE ONLY THOSE THAT DESERVE IT!

Team of 24:
14 Males
10 Females

Please state your full name so I know who you are. Invalid names will be excluded.

Please think thru and be truthful when deciding.

http://www.doodle.com/g4wc7yfr82hxmnxb


Dun worry, I WILL STILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION. However, I want to know every player's preference.

Cheers,
Benjamin Ho

Comments

Popular Posts