‌ ‍ ‎ ‏

7 times IVP Champions and 8 times POL-ITE Champions
yo.
hopefully all of you enjoyed today's training! =)
becoz its conducted partly by me. x=
hmm, i will update the blog on Climb Run,
NYP Mindsport Carnival and,
MY birthday party! woot.

okay, the carnival first.
9th july, which is next wed, i need volunteers from frisbee to help out.
most likely will be logistic kinda work. carry stuffs etc etc.
its an easy job i'd guarantee! =D
if not satisfy, i will give u all..
1.) Event shirt
2.) CCA points
3.) an excuse letter?

okay i'm kidding. =)
this 3 things will be given if u help out during that day.
time: 11am - 5pm
date: 9th july (wednesday)
venue: dunno.

okay now come the Climb Run.
just kindly email me ur details if u're interested. =)
LB will announce more details tml.

and here come my birthday party,
time: 6pm onwards,
venue: ben's place. rainbow fishfarm!
date: this coming sat! 5th july
its free of charge. okay no cca points will be given this time. =(
pls make urself free k?! if not........
HEHEHEHE...
okay joking, anyway that will be the day to show me how much u like/"hate?" me! =)

so for those who are interested in the climb run thingy or
the mindsport thingy, pls kindly drop me an email or u can contact me thru 81131235. =)
just rollover "me" and u can see my email. =D
PS* those who cant slp at night and wanna find someone to chat or etc,
u dun wanna call this no.. =)

thanx!
the best spirited player,
CS

Comments

Popular Posts