‌ ‍ ‎ ‏

7 times IVP Champions and 8 times POL-ITE Champions

Tuesday (19/08/2008) & Wednesday (20/08/2008)

Hi all,

There will still be optional pickup going on. Those having exams, please prepare yourself well for it. If you have not studied well enough, please do so.

For those that do not have exams, finished exams or well prepared for exams, do come down for some workout! The seniors and myself will be around so if there is anything regarding your throws, tactics or technique, you can also ask us.

Tuesday (19/08/2008) - 530pm till late @ NYP hockey pitch.
Wednesday (20/08/2008) - 430pm till 730pm @ NYP fields.

I have also done up the stats that I have mentioned before. Stats are done for those that have played in the ACJC match. I will continue on after the exams during trainings. Those that are interested in knowing your stats, please come look for me tml. There is ratings and rankings, combined Seniors and Juniors.

Cya!

Cheers,
Benjamin Ho

Comments

Popular Posts